Team ACx Airsoft (44) Index du Forum
Team ACx Airsoft (44)
Bienvenue sur le site de la team ACx Airsoft !

Team ACx Airsoft (44) Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: DEALING WITH DESIRE An Achievers Memoirs ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team ACx Airsoft (44) Index du Forum -> .: Coin Détente :. -> Discution de l'Airsoft
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
livinjane

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 08:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: DEALING WITH DESIRE An Achievers Memoirs Répondre en citant

DEALING WITH DESIRE: An Achiever's Memoirs
by Sitasaran Singh

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK DEALING WITH DESIRE: An Achiever's Memoirs

Sitasaran Singh... Yup, that's my name and this is my memoir. Now that you have picked up this book, turned it over, and are reading this blurb, I assume either the title or the cover of the book has attracted you. Or is it me? I am not an extraordinary person - nor a VIP per se. I am an ordinary old man with an extraordinary story. I have seen life as it is, and experienced its ups and downs - physically, emotionally and spiritually. This story is about my ups, and more importantly - my downs! It begins in India where I was born, and crosses the seven seas to UK and the US before returning back to my birthplace. I am content with my life - it has been a satisfying experience thus far. This book is also about my desires and how I dealt with them. This could be your story too. Read it - you may discover yourself!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 08:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team ACx Airsoft (44) Index du Forum -> .: Coin Détente :. -> Discution de l'Airsoft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006